UPDATE: Apparently the video will be here in the next few days. In the end I didn't get to hear more than 5 minutes of it since I was called away. Another time!
I will be very interested to watch and I know I will learn plenty.
Just for the record I still hold these six convictions regarding what has already happened between God and man. In my opinion we must not argue as though these things have not happened - because their happening is the Gospel which we claim to stand on:
- Through Christ, the Triune God has already revealed Himself unmistakably in every aspect of creation so that humanity is without excuse. (Everything is evidence!)
- Against Christ, humanity has taken knowledge into its own hands and so barred the door against all claims from above.
- In view of Christ, God has handed humanity over to its chosen futility, locking the door from His side too.
- In Christ, God has entered this prison and manifested His eternal glory in time and space, even in human flesh. (So focus your seeking there - where He is given).
- As Christ, humanity now has a perfect mind with which to comprehend God (and everything else) – one that is not only human but also in God.
- Out of Christ, His Spirit has been poured to incorporate us into the Man who knows.
These convictions have implications for how we do apologetics. Read more here.